Sunday, February 22, 2009

After spending thousands of dollars on sleep studies, your audios are the best thing I have found!


"I was only getting four hours of sleep on a good night, and was waking up throughout each night with difficulty falling back to sleep.

After spending thousands of dollars on sleep studies, CPAP machine, and behavioral treatment for insomnia, your audios are the best thing I have found. I have now used the insomnia buster and the whole night tracks for 5 consecutive nights. This past night was my best night ever where I slept soundly for 61/2 hours with no waking up during the night. Thank you so much."

Sharon Stein McNamara, Ed.D., Shoreview, Minnesota
Licensed Psychologist

To make a long story short, in 2007, I found a way to package the results of that research into an easy-to-use program that any insomnia sufferer could put to use. I started to offer it on that little website. And even though I had almost zero marketing budget, the word spread...

Here's what is included, and how it will help you (as it helped over 2,500 other SleepTracks users to date):

No comments:

Post a Comment